Thursday, 6 April 2017

Creative Inspirations: Spring!

 

Hello,
It is time for a new challenge over at Creative Inspirations and this fortnights theme is... SPRING!

I created an easter card featuring this sweet image from Wee stamps. I dont make many easter cards anymore but i try to make at least one a year. I coloured my digi image with promarkers and used Nitwit collections Friendship too papers, which are great for spring as they features yellows and pinks.
I added ribbon, flowers and a sentiment to finish. 

Challenges:

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Im always happy for new visitors or followers and hope you find some inspiration. All comments are appreciated.

Whimsy Penguins

  Hello, Today I'm sharing one of my Christmas cards, so my friends and family will all receive a version of this, but with a dif...